Space industryThe global space market is experiencing continuous growth since space technology and business is one of the key fields for national competence and economic growth.
Growth factorsThe factors for growth can be summarized as follows:
- Developing new technologies which enable new opportunities for e.g. small satellites
- Unlocking new markets and applications such as space tourism
- Commercialization opportunities of space due to easier and more flexible access to space
- Continuous growth of space borne disaster monitoring, defence and security applications
Small satellite technologyEspecially the technology of small satellites is gaining continuously increasing importance in the future. And this is exactly what the research and education of the Chair of Space Technology is focused on.
Increasing demand for young professionalsThe space sector is looking for young professionals with excellent knowledge in space technology and furthermore with intercultural and interdisciplinary skills.
How will you benefit from the MSE study programme?MSE train students to lead the global trend of space technology and business.
- Benefit from the worldwide leading expertise and experience of Technische Universität Berlin in the field of small satellite technology.
- Learn from the professional, experienced and committed lecturers from the university and European space industry.
- Boost their intercultural communication skills together with the international participants during challenging projects and missions.
- Expand their portfolio with interdisciplinary courses to be prepared for the requirement of the space industry.